This year at Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park we will be offering brand new, self-catering accommodation with the beach at your fingertips. These Jolly Nice Chalets are warm, homely and come fully equipped with a kitchen and outside seating area – perfect for family getaways!
We have chalets available to suit all budgets, be it a simple place to sleep at night or a full-scale hotel-like service. For a breakdown of all of our accommodation options, check out the following list:
- Value Chalets: Our value chalets start from £81 per week and include all of the basic amenities: main bedroom with double bed; second bedroom with twin, bunk or triple bed options; and a living area with a double sofa.
- Comfort Chalets: Our comfort chalets are available from £95 per week. They are a step up from the value options and contain a more spacious setup that includes a kitchen, bathroom and living room. There is also plenty of storage space for your belongings.
- Superior Chalets: Our superior chalets are like living in a hotel and provide the perfect base for holiday makers who want to spend some time relaxing indoors. They are warm, spacious and offer plenty of storage. Televisions come with free-view and the kitchens are equipped with a microwave and oven.
- Bembridge Chalet: Our Bembridge Chalets are available from £225 per week and come with a separate master bedroom, living area and kitchen. Also included is an outdoor seating area, accessible through large patio doors. This option is perfect for warm summer’s days when a nice barbecue is in order. Bembridge chalets are also available with your own personal hot tub!
- Jolly Nice Chalet: Our Jolly Nice Chalets are available from £245 per week and provide everything you’ll need for a top-class holiday. With televisions in all of the bedrooms, a high power shower and plenty of innovative features, you’ll never want to leave! Amenities include double glazed windows, USB charging points, luxury beds and mattresses, and plenty of space. Kitchens come fully equipped with gas and electricity.
NOTE: All chalets sleep 2-6 people. Wheelchair access is available.
Entertainment options at the Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park include a heated indoor swimming pool complete with flume and jacuzzi; heated outdoor pool from May to August; organised children’s event throughout the day; bars, restaurants, coffee shops and a supermarket. Throughout the summer season there are also various one-off events, including live music, stand up comedy and outdoor cinema showings.
Other Accommodation Options
It’s not just chalets we have on offer, if you’re prefer a more authentic camping experience, feel free to bring along your tent and simply rent a pitch. Otherwise, we can put you up in one of our fantastic lodges, on-site caravans or even a luxury canvas cottage.
Whitecliff Bay Holiday Park is the perfect hub if you want to explore the Isle of Wight and enjoy the fabulous local beaches. Whether you’re looking for a calm, relaxing getaway with your partner or a family holiday, we will guarantee a fun filled experience that you’ll never forget.