At Sandy Balls Holiday Village we have a number of cycle routes available that will take you down forest tracks and country lanes to enjoy and soak up the beautiful sights of the New Forest National Park.
Cycle routes are available for all abilities ranging from 3 hours to 45 minutes going at a steady pace but for those that would like a more leisurely experience take a picnic and make a day of it!
Having a day out in the fresh air, surrounded by trees can reduce stress and boost energy levels, so call the cycle centre today to reserve your bike(s).
For all cycle hire enquiries and information please call the Cycle Centre on 01425 657707.
The New Forest Code
- Please keep to waymarked gravel tracks when cycling off road.
- Always ride in single file when roads are narrow and never ride more than two abreast.
- Make sure you are visible by wearing bright colours.
- Always use lights after dark or in poor daytime visibility.
- Plan your route and be out of the forest by dusk.
- Be aware of animals, other cyclists, pedestrians and drivers whether you are on gravel tracks or on the road.
- Keep well away from any work going on in the forest.
- Do not pass any vehicle loading timber until you’ve been told it’s safe to do so.
- Off road cycling is only allowed on the approved network of tracks. Cycling off route carries a maximum fine of £500.
Explore the New Forest
Book your New Forest break at Sandy Balls