Not to be missed New Forest adventures perfect for all ages, whatever the weather.
Here’s a quick round list of all the top reasons to visit Sandy Balls this Autumn and Winter.
- Experience outstanding views of the New Forest on horseback.
- Enjoy an enchanting early evening walk along one of our nature trails and spot the forest wildlife.
- Sit and take in wonderful views where the Avon River snakes through the Avon Valley and Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire counties meet.
- Hire a bike and enjoy traffic-free cycling along forest tracks.
- Our warm and inviting pub on site serving delicious pub favourites.
- Escape the noise of life, and wake to birdsong and the sounds of the forest.
- Enjoy low season prices. Weekend breaks start from £286 for a 3 bedroom lodge, that’s just £16pppn.
- The autumn foliage creates a magical backdrop to the unique free-roaming New Forest ponies.
- Explore the pretty New Forest towns of Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst and enjoy a pleasant cream tea.
- Walk along the river and share a picnic or a bottle of wine at your favourite spot.
- Sit back with a mouth-watering coffee and cake in Aubreys restaurant.
- Relax in the sauna and Jacuzzi after a day exploring.
- Pick up a take away pizza from Aubreys to enjoy in your accommodation.
- Treat yourself to a rejuvenating massage or treatment at The Retreat.
- Capture beautiful New Forest sunsets.
Explore the New Forest
Book your New Forest break at Sandy Balls